Monday, June 8, 2009

Figure study, four variations



Variation #3, 'Help' figure study in black and white with a touch of red.
Clickon image to enlarge © Norval Arbogast 2009

'Life' Cleopatra as Isis
Click on image to enlarge © Norval Arbogast
This is the fourth variation on the 'Black and White figure studies'. The first was the male, I did it as a sexy Valentine for my wife. I did a print-out and put it on the kitchen table, and seeing it upside down I saw it looked like a female. I did variation two, 'Figure study in saturated color'. Painted ladies is having a chalenge, Black and white with minimal color, so I turned him upside down again an made the heart a dress, this comes from Marie yelling help when she's trying to pull a dress over her head and gets stuck, variation three. This fourth variation is, I have fallen in love with anything egyptian, so here's Cleopatra, queen of love, back to sexy. I like to play.

No comments: